I don't I've ever been so confident, secure and contented until now. I mean, I actually felt different this weekend. This certain lightness of being. Took a nice slow walk alone along boat quay area towards VCH (feels like going for SYO, except this is much better), an enjoyable afternoon with Fiona at ACM, and a great evening with hui eating and drinking at Harry's. Could have been the almost perfect 25 degrees not overly sunny weather and that breeze! That draft that took my breath away! And of course, a fantastic night with UpBeat watching Brothers Grimm.
Saturday felt perfect. Like a date leaving two even more in love than ever. Strangely, even when I seemed to have everything back in the old days - good grades, music, boyfriend - all that just didn't make me feel so romantic about life.
Or perhaps people all feel this way before turning 25. Or its just reverse PMS. Who cares?
It's raining now. Can you hear it?
3 comments:
huh? how come I didn't get that before I turn 25?
the next one's before 50. don't miss it.
Lol... I had my midlife crisis when I was 23... don't think I am destined to live till 50
Post a Comment