Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas thoughts for 2005

Did you know that starting a blog entry is not easy? With running ideas and emotions in that little cranial space up there, it's always daunting to pick one out. Espcially one that really matters.

What do I want to say on 26th Dec 2005?

Above all, I feel blessed. Actually, I was feeling rather sad and nostalgic for the past two days. In fact, I cried. Gosh, this is sounding so freaking weak, right. I can't remember how it started - but I think it was a text from yang's mom who was in NZ. Oh yes, I was feeling awfully exhausted from the late vodka party and all that carolling, chewing on my ban pian (homemade noodles) at Funan with UpBeat when I got her sms. You know what, it's not easy to explain, but we're talking about people whom I love. Sidetracking, I debated a lot regarding whether to stay in contact with yang's parents, still, I figured there was no harm. So that kinda made me sad.. I got a tight hug from Emil too - something I did not expect, something that really touched my heart. And you know...I think I cried cos I was writing all those christmas cards and talking to bell at the same time. Gosh, thinking of people can actually make you cry, did you know that?

So I managed to get all my christmas cards written this year. By sheer determination and lots of tears.

Christmas day? Church at 745am (was a rainy and cold morning, imagine me with my black little jacket and hood over head, and looking quite drenched).. carolling, diner and movie. Yes, we watched the christmas movie of 2005.. about the Stone family... well, it's not bad a movie if you're thinking of catching something. Also reminded me that "romance can blossom any-o-time", and that when you meet the right person, you will know it. Seems idealistic, but please give me some hope, will ya?

1 more week of rest before work again! Gonna be a tough year with more responsibilities, whooppee. Looking forward to a year where resolutions will finally be realised too. Share them with you in my next post.


Blessed christmas, dear friends. It's been a rough year. But you have encouraged me along the way, and that's how I made it through the year. Indeed, God has shown me His answers to my prayers, its amazing.. He will provide for you just like how he has equipped me with what I needed to go through life. I won't pray for a better year, but I'll pray that He grants you and I both strength, patience and gentleness for every trial ahead, and that we'll always be a source of love and warmth to people, our friends.

You mean a lot to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*big hug*
didn't know u were crying hon...
dry those tears, will be a great year ahead =)
*hug hug hug*