Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Looking forward really

In all honesty, I feel guilty for comparing. Yes, comparing people. It broke my ex-bf's heart and I know it's not exactly a great thing to do and I've learnt to do it less these days. But I just did it again, like 2 mins ago!! Didn't say it out loud, but I must admit it happened in my mind.

And boy, is it amazing that now I have a clearer picture of what sort of person I want to be with and how my expectations are adjusted!! I'm just so happy - don't know why! At work somemore. Perhaps for all that was good before was good, but not what I really need. Maybe. I'm not entirely sure but at least now I know better what I really look up to.

I guess I am looking forward.. in all aspects, my friend. :)

No comments: