Saturday, December 30, 2006

about K

I feel terribly tempted to rant about how my christmas was and my overflowing hopes for the coming year. But what I really feel like talking right now is about this new friend. Well, I haven't actually met this new friend in real life but he is someone I've come to know through WoW (which is World of Warcraft if you have been away from Earth for sometime). More specifically, he's my mage class leader in my guild that I play with.

Not quite sure why he comes to mind at the moment. His in-game name is gametheory and his real life name is supposedly Kai. You see, Kai is a very good musician himself and a very serious man at heart, I gather. I didn't actually know that he was a pianist until he revealed it one day during one of our raids and I was surprised and pleasant to know a fellow musician in the game. About a few weeks ago, our guild stopped regular raids due to membership drain and the upcoming release of expansion 'The Burning Crusade', so I started chatting more with my fellow guildmates on MSN. Kai has shared honestly about his life, job, music, etc.. something I find rare in people these days. Fair enough, he could be lying his ass off about everything, but I choose to believe him. He sent me quite a lot of music to listen, one of which I really like - it's called "Her Most Beautiful Smile'.

Life can be so erratic. We're just moving in all sorts of directions, going with the flow and inevitably, meeting different people, sometimes nice, sometimes rotten. It sure does make living slightly more unpredictable, and perhaps exciting and mysterious.

I wonder if we'll ever meet in real life. Well, no point pondering cos even if we don't, I think this is good enough. Yeah it is.

No comments: