Monday, May 18, 2009

Worry-wart

Does anyone ever live in perfect peace? With absolutely no fear at all? No fear of losing someone who's so great in your life, no fear of diseases, no fear on lack of money, no fear of not knowing your own life's directions... I'm really wondering (seriously) if it's just me. Or maybe everyone has SOME sort of fear/unsureness that grapples them.

It may sound crazy but even at 28, I continue to worry a lot. I told hui about this, the fact that I really worry a lot. Thing is, there's SO MUCH going on in my head, SO QUICKLY i'm afraid words are lacking to describe the amount of traffic inside.

Yesterday after piano, I actually thought... maybe I need to see a shrink.. i don't know.. lie on a couch and talk to some therapist? Look, I'm serious. Maybe I should see one... just to see if it helps. I need someone to tell me that I'm normal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey pauly, maybe we should both go together. i often have traffic jam in my head too. I think we shd have erp in our head, seriously.
-yan

sunflowr said...

hey yan, :(
i dun think erp will help