Saturday, July 04, 2009

White rose

Guess what?! I got a present from EL yesterday!

It's a drawing of a white rose.



EL was praying and asking God for a word about me and the word "pure" came to her mind. Then later on when she was washing dishes, she was wondering about what pure means and how its linked to me, and she saw this picture of a white rose on a black background. (yes, EL is so blessed she sees visions, dreams and pictures) And the verse came to mind:

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. - Matthew 5:8

The more amazing thing is when she gave the drawing to me, I told her that I've always like my roses white!!! I never liked them red or pink or yellow. I really like them white. And EL didn't know that (well cos we never talked abt flowers ever!). In fact, a couple of days ago when I bought H a rose, I was so sad they only had pink and deep red ones left. I wanted to get her a white one. Hmm then again, maybe she would have liked the pink one better.

In a way, I feel a little wow-ed inside.. because God not only knows me inside out, he bothers to reach out to me. He always does, in uncanny situations and moments, and often through people & incidents. (No, I hardly dream and never see visions).

I'm gonna frame it up.

Thank you Lord! I long to see your face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like them white too
-h