Dear P,
I'm writing today to you because I love you. Though you can be so stubborn and obnoxious at times, you are at heart loving and caring. I know. The world out there isn't so kind. But you trust in the goodness of people still.
While others say to use your heart when it comes to matters regarding love, I'm asking you to use your head. Because being logical and realistic about things is for your own good. You will be happier in the long run. He is a good man at heart, yes. But he's not good for you because he loves himself more than the Lord or you. He's not good for you because he's unreliable. What happiness can there be with a man who you cannot trust to do the right and loving thing 100% of the time? What happiness can there be with a man who might not care enough, and only as and when according to his mood or agenda?
None.
Therefore, I'm begging you to please use your head and reason this out.
Perhaps this is not the season. Who knows? Only God does. And will you please trust Him to work this out for you? Because the very same God who scattered the stars across the galaxy, who knows the number of hair on your head, has the power and knowledge of your little longing heart.
And I know you are hurting inside. But let's wait on the Lord, shall we?
You're wonderful. You can do so much.. for the Lord, friends and family. You're capable. All these things and abilities you have are from God. He knew what to provide you with in the past, and similarly, He will know what to give you in the future. Please be patient.
If God wills it, nothing can stop it. So why the worry? Why the incessant longing? Go pick up the pace and get what you must done first. And let God do the rest. Please?
Trust in Him.
Wait on Him.
Listen to Him.
Love you always,
Yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment