I've given thoughts about drafting a list of people whom I can trust (and not trust). It's been simmering in my mind for a rather long time but I have never put it down into words.
But here it is.
I'm certain the list will change. Perhaps people will evolve. Sometimes I am so forgetful about tricky (or deceitful) people can be. This list is purely for my reference. It shall serve as a reminder to my goldfish forgiving brain so that I do not put my trust in the wrong hands.
People I do NOT trust
Reuben Lai
Lingzhi Li
Ae Ree Jeong
Wei Shing Chan
Kseniia V
Shumei Lin
Mark Canios
Shaun Lee
Jonathan Lyall
Shridar Mani
Mike Choi
Elder Samuel Tan
Richard Lee & daughters
David C Tay
People I am NOT SURE about
Tien Yang
Cherie Khor
Chenna Lu
Tian Awyong
Akiko Otao
Jingjie Lim
People I TRUST
Peter my bro
Peggy my mom
Sihui Wang
Wanling Yu
Qiyan Ong
Leslie Tay
Yongpey See
Lionel Lum
Alvin Wan
Ruby Ng
Kaiwen Miao
But here it is.
I'm certain the list will change. Perhaps people will evolve. Sometimes I am so forgetful about tricky (or deceitful) people can be. This list is purely for my reference. It shall serve as a reminder to my goldfish forgiving brain so that I do not put my trust in the wrong hands.
People I do NOT trust
Reuben Lai
Lingzhi Li
Ae Ree Jeong
Wei Shing Chan
Kseniia V
Shumei Lin
Mark Canios
Shaun Lee
Jonathan Lyall
Shridar Mani
Mike Choi
Elder Samuel Tan
Richard Lee & daughters
David C Tay
People I am NOT SURE about
Tien Yang
Cherie Khor
Chenna Lu
Tian Awyong
Akiko Otao
Jingjie Lim
People I TRUST
Peter my bro
Peggy my mom
Sihui Wang
Wanling Yu
Qiyan Ong
Leslie Tay
Yongpey See
Lionel Lum
Alvin Wan
Ruby Ng
Kaiwen Miao
No comments:
Post a Comment