Dear Pauline,
How have you been? I have watched you grow into who you are today, eacn and every single moment for the past 23 years. And I cannot wait to see what will come your way in your 24th. Life has been both sweet and bitter, hasn't it? But would you have preferred a bed of roses? I know you won't. In fact, I'm so proud of you. You have done well. Keep your aspirations high, check your ambitions, and keep your friends close to the heart. Something tells me that 2005 is not going to be breeze, but I know you're ready. You're not alone.
Happy Birthday.
Love,
Pauline.
3 comments:
happy birthday gal!
u're right! life has its up and downs, but each n every encounter makes u a stronger person, n throught these little encounters, u grow a little more mature n a little stronger. it's character building, not that u ain't a great character! =D n would u have preferred a bed of roses- dethorned ones of coz? u def wouldn't coz u wouldn't have turned out the great way u have! HAPPY 24th birthday my friend. may u always be this strong.... perhaps stronger than most ppl. =) n may God bless u in whatever u do. Remember, HE never closes one door without opening others. lotsa love.. n may we ALWAYS remain in touch.... i'm just an sms away. remember that yah? =D
Happy birthday!!!!! (It's still the 30th here for a couple of hours.)
Elisabeth
Post a Comment