Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Feeling slow

I feel like a goob of slime today. Caught a mild cold again, but nothing as serious as the last bout. Plus yesterday's night performance and staying up till 3am.. I guess this lethargy comes as no surprise.

Work was okay today, and was really busy.. which was good cos it kept me on my toes. Took a cab home and slept. Didn't go for class today cos I really needed the extra rest.


Just for myself:

-- in relation to workplace and home--
"..all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble. Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing." 1 Peter 3:8

--in relation to people--
".. let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. This then is how we know that we belong to the truth, and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence whenever our hearts condemn us. For God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything." 1 John 3:18

No comments: