Friday, August 31, 2007

Playing WOW is utterly boring without a guild. Trust me, it's worse than Chemistry or Chinese high school class. Gosh. Perhaps I'm just spoilt.. I was raiding in a US guild, then when I moved into Gorgonnash server, I was blessed with a fantastic guild too. Now, I guess I just feel terribly aimless, that's all.

Being me (the paul you've come to know is ALWAYS busy, you know that, don't you?), of course I start to think about things I could possibly do if I do decide to stop playing entirely. It would be a great pity, cos honestly, it's a great game, and I enjoy it very much. So, there are some things I can possible do...for example:

1. Continue my svenska lessons. (I can't remember why I actually stopped.)
2. Get my damn driving license.
3. Go for violin lessons.
4. Join a dance class with Khar or somebody!!

Which makes me kinda realise I like WOW because it's a community thing.. friends and stuff. If I had enjoyed solitary activities, I might as well, couch and stare at the TV every night. (but FYI, I've sold my TV).

(sorry i gotta break this, got issue @ work, will be back)

No comments: