Occasionally, I lapse into a variety of insecurities and discontent. Serious, and I'm not even lying about it, though I think in everyday life, everyone does a bit of it. It's a crazy world out there, and the madness out there FORCES you to be brave. It doesn't matter if you're genuinely brave or if you're just pretending.
At the back of my mind, I am very aware that I have a lot already.. as in, I'm very blessed. Yet occasionally, I long for things that I want.. which I think might be better for me. Then again, you won't know till you're in it, right? Just to name a few... I wish I was doing music for a living. (but will I enjoy shuttling around for rehearsals, everyday, meeting people on touch and go basis?). I wish I had the chance to study music again (but will I be able to handle learning all so much again, and paying the debt of it after completion?) I think you get what I mean.
Which brings me to conclude - that if life is alright, give thanks to God and make minor improvements slowly. One day, if the desire is strong enough, you will do something about it eventually. It's damn easy to write, but such a pain to convince yourself on a daily basis.
Am I right?
No comments:
Post a Comment