Friday, April 18, 2008

Back (and its April?!)

Hello I'm back! How have you been? Not that I've been away in the Himalayas for the past months without internet, but the fact I have not been writing could be due to the fact I was quite depressed! Over what? Well, work and other stupid things. But nevertheless, I believe things are going to look up up and UP!

No matter what, I must live life the way I truly am. Not the way to impress anyone, not the world, but just simply the way Pauline has always been. Guess, that's the first step towards happiness! Agree?

TGIF. Let's enjoy this weekend and not worry too much. Cheers friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah it's April and I myself am feeling like I haven't really gotten anything done yet for the year.

good to see you still posting, as infrequent as they are