Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Ready, get set, go!

It's official. I have to move.out.of.my.co. Nothing is wrong with the job scope. It's something I can do and I'm pretty sure I'm doing ok so far. I like clients. They like me too. Sounds great isn't it? But N-O. No, no no. There's all these unnecessary politics, bosses overload me with work and still expecting me to be all that chirpy and enthusiastic like my other stupid colleague who acts eager and sucks up totally to my bosses. I'm sorry but I can't be that. Even if they pay me more money, I'm afraid all respect is already lost for these people. Gone. Poof. Blegh.

You might say "why play games with them? Just do your own stuff and collect your check at the end of each month." My answer is "Yeah sure. But I had enough." Sometimes I even wish they were dead. Sort of.

3 words sums it up - I gotta go!

No comments: