Hey 2009,
Thanks for being a buddy this year. As compared to nasty 2008, you've been the much awaited welcomed delight. I praise God for all that you have brought into my life. Work has been alright and generally smooth-sailing. Piano has been sweetly rewarding and terribly mesmerising. Teaching had its up-and-downs but seeing my hard work grow in my students warmed my heart. My walk with God had been closer and more regular, I've learnt to rely on Him more than ever. Love has been elusive (as usual). Travels had been exciting - Yogjakarta, Seoul, Cheonan, KL, Nepal - different sights, different sounds, different smells, many friends made, many unforgettable smiles, unmeasurable sense of joy and wonder. Oh, and my dearest gfs and friends whom I'm so blessed to have and hold on sunny and rainy days! Now, that is priceless.
Plus, I have never felt more secure with myself than the last 28 years of my life.
So, you see why I pretty much like you a lot.
Well, you've been a darling and I'm grateful for this journey. These 365 days of happiness and sorrow, good and bad times, awe and disgust, you and me.
I'll remember you. And for sure, I'll reminiscent about you.
It's been my pleasure. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment