Piano recital was a great success (heck of a relief!).
Gah but I'm still so tired.
Yet I so badly want to use every waking moment to do something. Sing, Teach, Read, Shop, Think, Go out with my friends, Surf, Watch show, Piano, whatever. I'm not too awfully sure why. Maybe it's my ego. Being busy keeps my mind engaged. Maybe it partially determines my self worth. Oh dear, does it? I hope not.
I feel like skipping class tonight. Now I totally remember how much I used to enjoy missing lessons in JC. Oh, and Uni. Now, why did we stop doing that? Ahh right, because we can't miss work. Painful reality. At least I could cancel piano classes. Sigh.
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. - Jeremiah 29:13
At times, I wonder if I'm seeking or hiding. Terrible.
No comments:
Post a Comment