Oh hallo,
I haven't been posting much recently. Mainly been busy and out pretty much for all my waking hours... partly too tired to pen down thy thoughts into words.
Time just seems to run by so quickly after a good holiday. Too fast.
Shakespeare wrote "life is but a brief candle". Such wisdom. Heh.
L has now flown back to US, I'm here still at where I was one year ago with not much changes. Boring or stability?
What really happened in the last two weeks? Mainly work, teaching, piano, L's recital, hanging out, forest adventure, slumber party and a sad but hopeful goodbye. Well, it was a hectic fortnight albeit a memorable one :)
K and I went to Spruce last Sunday after church for brunch. Very chi-chi. Nice. Weather was oh so cool....the fans spinning lazily above us.. the greenery around us.. almost made me forget about the ugly concrete world outside. Food was average. 6 out of 10. I had the Spruce Big Brekkie and K had this delicious looking Eggs Benedict (plus TWO b.marys). I'm never fond of alcohol in the mornings but it sure made him happy. Overall, we spent more than a hundred bucks together. For just Brunch. Shocking? Maybe not. Well, it's really a lovely place to be at.. in fact, I think it has made it's ranks up Paw's Favourite Hidden Hangouts. I guess until the day I give up my job and as long as I could still afford it, I will be coming here. It's after all (as K says), really only 1 min drive from my place. The website is http://www.spruce.com.sg/
Looking forward to checking out the next brunch destination! Will talk about it then.
No comments:
Post a Comment