Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy thoughts for an exciting week

This is kind of an exciting week.
(and as you can tell, i'm relatively free at work at this moment... free enough to blog)

1. Berliner Philharmoniker
2. Sleepover at Celeste's
3. Piano exam around the corner (LITERALLY)

On Sunday, I had a great time with Cel again! Somehow, she's finally old enough to play with me and still young enough to be so innocent. I love her to bits. We were chatting outside her sunday school classroom and I told EL that I want to have a daughter too. It's kinda strange I know. But if God is willing, I think it's so awesome to have a daughter. I would call her En Ai. (aka Loving). Then again, if I have a son, I want to call him Eli or Ely, naming after Elijah.

Sigh, I miss Cel now already.

No comments: