Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present our requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
- Philippians 4:4-7
From the above, I am reminded of these few things
1) To be joyful in the Lord
2) To be gentle (but not a pushover of course)
3) God is with me
4) I shall not be overly worried or afraid
5) I will commit my plans to God
6) God will bring me true peace
Right now, my immediate worry is of course the recital. I try to make small of it by thinking about the bigger issues in life or in the world. It does make a recital look microscopic. However, my heart is still heavy. Maybe it's self expectations. Maybe it's the competition. I wish I could clearly define and cage it away.
God, I commit Thurs to you!
God, I commit Thurs to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment