I don't know why I feel so moody all of a sudden.
There are so many contributing factors :
1) I have a bloody essay 2000 more words
2) I don't feel the connection with K and I sense his lack of interest in my life
3) I want to go gym but its cold outside and i feel guilty taking time out
4) I haven't memorised all my Debussy and I have coaching on Friday
There's nothing disastrous in my life and I need to remember that.
Stop feeling sorry for yourself P!
There are so many contributing factors :
1) I have a bloody essay 2000 more words
2) I don't feel the connection with K and I sense his lack of interest in my life
3) I want to go gym but its cold outside and i feel guilty taking time out
4) I haven't memorised all my Debussy and I have coaching on Friday
There's nothing disastrous in my life and I need to remember that.
Stop feeling sorry for yourself P!
No comments:
Post a Comment