Thursday, December 02, 2004

Holiday

What do you think of when I say the word "holiday"? Do you think of Christmas? A beach getaway? or the much loved singer Billy Holiday?

Well guys, I'm leaving tonight for Bangkok! Today 1dec till 7dec, kinda looking forward to it...except that I have not packed. I've become such an expert at packing (thanks to my experiences in Europe), I can now pack in 1-2 hours and just go. Or maybe I'm just being such a procrastinator.. hit me!!

Tonight is also the Singapore Idol finals (www.starhub.com/idol). I'm definitely rooting for Taufik Batisah. He's such a smooth and natural performer! I heard on the radio some bastard who called in to ask all the chinese people in Singapore to vote for Slyvester.... that person really pissed the DJ off and pissed me off as well! How racist can you get in such a society like Singapore?! Especially today!! Ridiculous.... I say, vote for the best singer.

Alright, take care guys, and see you in a week.. you'll get to hear all the shopping i will do in Bangkok haha (just kidding) and I"ll try to post some nice pictures! 25 days to Christmas! =)

No comments: