For some weird reason, I haven't been able to sleep well since exams ended. You see, I am SUPPOSED to be catching up on lost sleep. Yes, repaying my sleep debt. But somehow, I seem to sleep less. Like today. I went to bed at 2am, after reading a mere 10 pages of Traveler's Wife. And wham! I woke up at 6am before I even realise it. This feels just like jetlag.
Well, I call it.. booklag.
6 comments:
I know the feeling. I think "booklag" is the best expression yet.
See you around.
Eli
Hi Pau!
Just to let you know I am "alive", that in these world means (online). Some people thinks that student life is the best one. That's false.
Once you start your own work, with your own life....you will recover your sleep time.
Be patient.
Good luck.
Pd.- Is always nice to heard swedish words mixed in your english.
Pd2.- If you don't already discovered who am I.... las time whe meet you were eating an Ice Cream in Kungsportplatzen.....
Hi,
I just remembered: There is a Norwegian Church in Singapore, and on their pages (in Norwegian) I saw that they have some Sweedes working there too. Maybe they can help you find a tutor. (65) 6775 7835
By the way, do you have any photos from your visit this spring, I didn't have a camera, and now I have no photos.
Ely
Hello Eliz, Thanks so much for the number! I will try calling! I"ve also contacted the swedish embassy here but they could not help me. About photos.. yes, quite a few in fact! But you'll have to wait for a week for now, i'm flying tonight (in a couple of hours) to Thailand for a short holiday, and I"ll work on getting the photos to you when i'm back?
Hello mysterious Frans, I know its you :P haha..how have you been? thanks for dropping by! Have you been to Eliz's blog too? It's at http://choca.livejournal.com :)
heehee...eups thinks that sounds like a "sickness" that has to be cured!!! sleep deprivation is the worst thing that can ever happen to me=(
Hey "sunflowr", just found your site on a search for love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi and thanks! :)
Me. -- "I tried these candle love spells and got my boyfriend back!"
Post a Comment