Life happens so quickly just when you thought you were coming to a slow. Always the case isn't it? While I felt sorry and symphatised with J with her shitty visa and holiday-became-no-holiday situation, I now understand her need to vent it all out.. cos yes, you guessed it. It sucks to be caught in a fix. It's just plain shitty shit shit.
It's like doing a hand-stand on the fence. Very exciting. But you're nowhere. "Don't fal!!"
Oh wait.
Did I mention that the circumstances are not quite up to my control too? Yeah. That's right. It's like....you're not allowed on any side of the lawn. So you quietly and dutifully do the balancing act while anxiously awaiting some sort of resolution. Honestly, I really pray that things will work according to God's plan. I'm just gonna walk away from it tonight, and see how things go tomorrow. May I have the strength and faith to accept the outcome and trust that the Lord is working in my life.
Lastly before I go to bed, I just wanna thank God for bringing two old friends back into my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment