Friday, September 01, 2006

We laughed

Last night's rehearsal was great. We had Les, M, Emmy and Becky! Yes, becky! I missed her concert cos I couldn't get an earlier ticket home but she looks great. Anyone who doesn't need to work look great. Proof? Becky and M. Haha.. now we know where all the pimples are coming from!

We didn't sing yesterday at all. Lazy bums. I know, but Emmy and I were kinda tired. He had a whole day of class and I had a whole day of work. So M and Les were working on our staging for our performance for the a cappella festival in September. Everyone was throwing in all the LC ideas!! Emmy even suggested us doing the clock hands for the 3rd song. 1 o'clock, 2 o'clock, 3 o'clock rock..

We laughed so hard.
And I realise how they can make me so happy and optimistic.

No comments: