TGIF. Indeed.
Today has been quite a wonderful day. Why? I had absolutely nothing planned after work. So, I stayed back in office a little after the hours to clear up some things, and hopefully get the important things right before I go. Then, off to the library to return the comics. Library was closed by the time I got there though, so ended up home with no new materials. Ran some random kid on WoW through Wailing Caverns (for free!). And then R came to my place, offering to help pack my stuff. I think it's really sweet. We ordered pizza and pasta, and basically couched in front of the mad box. Does anyone agree with me that television is just plain bad on Friday nights? We moved on to the photo albums. Memories? Well.
I guess I'll miss having a place all to myself..having friends come over, etc. But there will be other new things to look forward to, I guess. We only managed to pack a box full of bags (yes, I have that many). And you know what? While we were packing, there was just this moment when that particular korean sound track was on, we just stopped talking.. entrapped by the music.. the room felt so still, like we were living in a separate zone with merely ourselves and our thoughts. Could be a little creepy that both of us behaved in the same way at the same time, but I guess the song just struck a chord with our hearts.
I like this kind of Fridays.
No comments:
Post a Comment