I don't know if I"m crazy. But I asked my boss out for lunch today - to ask her about my career opportunities here in the company, as well as to tell her about the offer I received. Turns out that the offer letter is so good, they're literally offering me an amazing compensation (more than what I told them I expected) package with excellent benefits. it's almost hard to believe people would actually pay me such to work. Why would people do that? I don't know. So, money's really good. But money's not everything, though I cannot deny its' importance. Boss say if thats what the market's like out there now, she'll counter match the pay and try to fix the hours cos she wants me to stay.
Call me ungrateful.
But I am stuck between two good things. And no, i'm not gloating or feeling good about it. In fact, it sucks because my career and my future is at stake.
No comments:
Post a Comment