I haven't been writing much have i? Not sure if that's a good sign or what. Well, people don't write cos 1. They are occupied 2. They are not depressed 3. Life is good and normal 4. All of the above.
Life's okay. I'm thankful and grateful for God's blessings.. little things, though obviously still taking most things for granted.
I have been in an uncomfortable position for a week or two, debating on a job move. Yesterday, the manager came down and lunch with me and very straightforwardly gave me an offer. I was so undecided. Perhaps it's the fear of the unknown, my inner sense of insecurity. Yeah it is. Actually even now, though I've pretty much decided, but I still have that strange feeling, that unsureness.
When there is little time, combined with the sense of urgency, what do you do?
Have I been honest enough with myself?
2 comments:
make the most rational decision if your heart can't decide and time is not on your side? -yan
hey yan, yeah..just that i hate having to commit to something if i not completely sure. but yeah in this case, i already use my head to make the decision, in addition to advice from some friends (with more life experience). As u say, try, learn, if doesn't work out, get a lesson outta it. Life goes on, see how it rolls out..
Post a Comment