Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Such monday

Can someone please tell me why I can be so tired on Mondays when it's like the first freaking day of the week?

Yesterday (Monday) was quite a nightmare. To start, pouring rain made travelling to work a real pain. 40mins on the phone and no cab in sight. So I thought "Ok, I'll take the bus and then the train. Should be faster". Yeah right. The bus journey itself took 40mins to Clementi...zzzz. Got to office at 9am. That's really late you know.

Work was alright yesterday, and time seemed to pass faster for some reason. Could be all that morning frantic plus the pretty fact that London's DST has kicked in. I went home, ran black morass with a few people then took a nap. I was so tired!!! Apparently D tried knocking on my door loudly and calling me on my cell but I was sleeping like a pig.

Nevertheless, I woke up at 8.15pm, late for raid but they haven't started either. D bought dinner for me which was nice of him lol. I ate and played at the same time. Damn. Yesterday's raid was so bad. We wiped on thrash mobs once and also when we were rezzing at the back of Curator's room. Sigh!! Can't believe we didn't get to down Curator this week. Indeed frustrating but I guess we'll have to try even harder next week. I'm doing all I can, and I'm already taking more dps pots, +spell dmg food , wizard oil, etc. Please let us down Curator this new week! After raid, I flew to Azhara hoping to farm more dreamfoil cos I'm out of it. Didn't managed to get much. Then silly GT whisper me shit "gimme 1g" "you break my heart" that really made me laugh so much. So, I logged onto my pawuff priest instead..and played a bit lol. Ah, i'm such a wow addict right? lol.

Ok, its finally 7.11am. The last hour passed by so slowly.

No comments: