Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Heroes

Heroes is a damn good show. Always leave me with 'that' feeling after each and every episode. I don't know what I've done to deserve this, but I am moved.. at the fact someone 300km away whom has never met me in real person would care enough to burn episodes, movies, music and send it to me. I could say more, but I won't. Some things are better left inside my mind, my heart. At times I feel as though this person is almost a mirror image of who I am truly inside. Almost scares me at times. Don't think I've ever met someone whom I felt this way towards before. It's strange I know..

Gotta sleep. And before I go, I'm gonna pen a line that's inside my head 2 mins ago.

"I don't need the best. I need what makes me happy."

Goodnight.

No comments: