
I had a nice dinner with Khar yesterday, he seems slightly happier after two Bloody Marys, certainly hope he is. Sometimes I wonder why people get trapped in their jobs. I mean, the same thing happened to myself as well while working at FX*ll! How did that happen? How did I managed to stay sane working there for such a long time when I knew I was already unhappy. It's like how people just stay together although their relationship isn't working out. They know it deep down, but they just hang on.
Maybe I've just changed my outlook on life pretty drastically after leaving my ex house (aka ex company). Just feel that.. if you know you tried your best and you're still unhappy, then it's good to make a change. In retrospect, that's exactly what happened to my job and my previous relationship. And look where Change has got us.....to a happier Today. Don't tell me about the what-ifs! Those thoughts are just not worth pondering about sometimes. But as for today, change is for the better so far. As for tomorrow... I don't know what will happen tomorrow. Will I lose my job? Will I never meet the right man? Will I lose direction in life?
I don't know.

But I'm determined to remind myself of the following
1. Don't sweat the small stuff.
2. Worry less, action more
3. Count my blessings, be joyful for all good people and things
5. Changes are good when necessary
6. Be flexible
7. Give way whenever possible within reasonable boundaries
8. God works in ways I will never understand
9. Be gentle (this part seriously very difficult for me, but I'm trying)
And see where God takes me tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment