Tomorrow late morning I will go for surgery again. Though it's my second, I am still as worried, if not more. Maybe it's the fear of undergoing GA, plus the worry of my thumb's ability to move and its strength post operation. Still, if the glomus tumour is still in there, I have to get it out.
The future is so unsure, all the time. All the time.
Who knows if the tumour will grow back? Who knows if the surgeon can't find it or get it out completely? Who knows if there is another problem in there entirely? Who knows if the relationship with the boyfriend will work out?
Fact is, we won't know.
And this only serves to remind me how much we need God, how much we need to trust God and rely on Him to protect, bless and provide for us.
Lord, I commit tomorrow's surgery to you. Please help me not to fear and to trust in your protection.
The future is so unsure, all the time. All the time.
Who knows if the tumour will grow back? Who knows if the surgeon can't find it or get it out completely? Who knows if there is another problem in there entirely? Who knows if the relationship with the boyfriend will work out?
Fact is, we won't know.
And this only serves to remind me how much we need God, how much we need to trust God and rely on Him to protect, bless and provide for us.
Lord, I commit tomorrow's surgery to you. Please help me not to fear and to trust in your protection.
No comments:
Post a Comment