Another day finishes it course of events.
Go on, pull yourself out of bed.
Rehearsal, recording... done
Go to school, more rehearsal
Go home, teach, teach and more teaching.
Dinner, porridge with fish and pig liver.
Already 9.50pm
Set the water heater on
Have a seat, collect your feelings, manage them.
Categorise those thoughts.
Shelf them into crowded cranial boxes.
Almost overflowing, some of them. But stuff them anyway.
I'm learning how to manage my disappointments.
I'm learning how to not let sadness steal the joy I have.
I'm learning how to do nothing although I'm dying to do something about a situation that's totally out of my control.
Handle your own shit.
You have loads to do.
For now, it'll have to be like this. Maybe its timing. Maybe its personality compatibility.
Maybe there is someone else.
Recall what L said on the bus today. Stay hopeful?
Whatever will be, will be.
Go on, pull yourself out of bed.
Rehearsal, recording... done
Go to school, more rehearsal
Go home, teach, teach and more teaching.
Dinner, porridge with fish and pig liver.
Already 9.50pm
Set the water heater on
Have a seat, collect your feelings, manage them.
Categorise those thoughts.
Shelf them into crowded cranial boxes.
Almost overflowing, some of them. But stuff them anyway.
I'm learning how to manage my disappointments.
I'm learning how to not let sadness steal the joy I have.
I'm learning how to do nothing although I'm dying to do something about a situation that's totally out of my control.
Handle your own shit.
You have loads to do.
For now, it'll have to be like this. Maybe its timing. Maybe its personality compatibility.
Maybe there is someone else.
Recall what L said on the bus today. Stay hopeful?
Whatever will be, will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment