Oh this thing they call "timing".
How problematic is this shit?
For example - it's bad timing to be ill right now. I mean, I'm actually REALLY ILL today but my sense of responsibility has overridden my need to rest. So I worked 8.30am till 8.15pm. No joke. No regrets. But it's bad timing because tomorrow I have an entire day of work in school and two concerts to play.
Feels like crap.
I wish someone would bring over warm porridge and a really cool dvd and just visit me. But ha, they don't call it daydreaming for nothing!
I'm taking good care of myself. Somewhat. I had a nice salad for dinner. But I also ate an ice cream because there's nothing in the house.
Almost seems like an overdue illness (haven't been this sick since last September) that picks the worst moment to turn up. Then again, is there ever a good time to be ill?
Hope tomorrow goes well.
How problematic is this shit?
For example - it's bad timing to be ill right now. I mean, I'm actually REALLY ILL today but my sense of responsibility has overridden my need to rest. So I worked 8.30am till 8.15pm. No joke. No regrets. But it's bad timing because tomorrow I have an entire day of work in school and two concerts to play.
Feels like crap.
I wish someone would bring over warm porridge and a really cool dvd and just visit me. But ha, they don't call it daydreaming for nothing!
I'm taking good care of myself. Somewhat. I had a nice salad for dinner. But I also ate an ice cream because there's nothing in the house.
Almost seems like an overdue illness (haven't been this sick since last September) that picks the worst moment to turn up. Then again, is there ever a good time to be ill?
Hope tomorrow goes well.
No comments:
Post a Comment