Ok enough delirious 6am talk.
How was your weekend? The only thing i can say is... ITS TOO SHORT! Sat was teaching, meeting miali for lunch, shopping by myself, meeting leslie to watch TTT again at OG, going to Thomas' opening, and movie with de gang. Sun was church, sound check at Kallang, rotting at safra, dinner at siglap (East, for a change) and farewell party. Speaking of farewell party, look at these pictures!

Hmm, what's going on? No idea what they're doing but that's gavin..is he looking at something?

Becky and Jasper (our two stars for the evening) on the couch with their vodka and that's jiahui standing up and half of steven on the right.

Khar sitting there blank, leslie looking at steven's cds, and marianne engaged in a conversation on the left.

Emil and I chilling out in our corner by the staircase. Haha.

Haha! Gavin doing his job, bestowing the 'crown' upon Jasper the king! Get off the phone lar, mister!

Jasper, you look simply adorable in the feathery tiara!!

Casper the ghost and I! I'll miss you..hanging around us for movies, dinner.. but I'm sure someone else would miss you a whole lot more. You know who.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...

Our favourite girl Rebecca! Cannot imagine singing without you..but hey, go pursue your dream.. and make life happen! We're behind you, always.
You could say it wasn't too bad a weekend. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment