Monday, September 19, 2005

Where is your smile

SATURDAY
Played piano for Les at Thomas'. Sang in two group pieces. Khar gave me the shocked 'what-are-you-doing-up-there-singing' look. E laughed. Mar looked so pretty. We played with Thomas' kitty. E picked up kitty, carried it tenderly like a tiny baby. He kissed the kitty. Oh man, that broke my heart. Then Khar drove, five of us in the car, and I was there listening to who's straight and who's not. I felt a dull sadness inside. Went home and blogged the previous entry.

SUNDAY
Khar's fever is back. 38.5 celsius. Tom broke up with his gf of five years. And I just knew it in the morning when he called. Hui text to say she's sad. J's ex started seeing someone else though claiming not to be. CJ and wife had a great time at Quidam, kim got picked (among thousand) to go up on stage for ten minutes. He's beaming. I feel a drift between E and myself. Why? Because we're having such a great time.. it doesn't feel real anymore.

No comments: