Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Have a good holiday

I've decided to blog more often from now onwards. More regular at least. Why? Hard disk space inside brain filling up again, need to find alternative external drives to unload all that information and ..

And my good friend jo just told me something. Geez. People really have a way of breaking news to me, don't they? WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME SECRETS, PEOPLE? DO I LOOK LIKE I CAN BE TRUSTED?

Damn. Can I order another blog please? It's overflowing down here.

Argh. Dammit.

Back to what I was saying earlier on. I'll come back to what my friend's surprise revelation later on. I just think I might be able to think more clearly if I wrote down some (not all) of all that commotion in my head.

Today was an okay day. Work's usual, I went to my client's place for a meeting, and in the course, learnt quite a bit about NDFs. (What?) It's forex. You don't wanna know. I cancelled piano cos I wanted to come home to fix the light bulbs.

Yes! Speaking of light bulbs, I am so proud to say that I fixed the bathroom and toilet lights today. All by myself. This is what I love about living out, life flips you into different pitholes and you learn to get out of each one. This one's no biggie, but to be honest, I wouldn't have done it if there was a guy around. But no one is here, I had to go buy bulbs, climb onto chairs with a screwdriver in my left pocket and my cell in the right pocket(in case i fall down and injure myself. please don't say i'm paranoid), screw the glass frosting out, replace the blown bulbs, and replace it all back. All this with Mariah doing her diva repetitions of "It's Like That". Who says we need men? Okay just kidding. Inter-dependence, remember? Yes yes.

Had a good chat with CT on msn - talked about how come the company put less money than expected into my account.. and gosh, of all times, SGD has to rise so strongly against USD. The bank is giving me a 1.60 rate. DAMMIT. It's supposed to be 1.62 for goodness sake. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DAYS when it was 1.78? DAMMIT. Difference of 600 SGD. Faint. This sucks. Arrgh. But we had a fun discussion about mages and shamans. He's just waiting for me to get to level 60. I'm on my way, sir! 9 more levels. Just 9 more. Then watch me fireball all those human pallys and gnomes into ashes. Nice. Nice.

It's really nice to just chill out at home, sit on the floor and watch some chinese drama serial about four doodoo lawyers, chat with my flatmate and not worry about tomorrow.

Actually, I said a prayer today. I'm leaving this necklace disappearance into God's hands. But I went to check the vacuum bag just now (cos stupid C asked me to, and stupid me listened) and I felt so guilty. I must trust Him. So, no more searching. I might glance, but perhaps it's really time for it to take a holiday from me.

Or rather, I need a holiday from it. A long one doesn't seem so bad now.

Good luck dear! Very shocking for me, but nevertheless, I'm glad you trusted me to tell me that! I hope now that C came all the way from US for you, something will work out for the better for you and for him, no matter if you guys will be together or not. Let's just see where life takes you. For your happiness, cheers. Cheers.

I felt slightly lonely saying that, but better to be lonely alone than to be lonely with someone. Like what CT says, I need to find someone else. Such statements are much too ambiguous. I rather leave the hard work to God. I'll just take care of myself first. Let's start with the basics, okay? But thanks for your kind words. Reminders are always welcomed.

Have a good holiday, necklace! And I hope you find yourself.

No comments: