Thursday, April 13, 2006

Felt that way

Monday's performance @ Esplanade concourse was a blast! We had an attentive and appreciative audience and of course, a whole load of fun singing and dancing (ahem, well, we attempted to..)! I have dressing room pictures in my camera, will share them later on.

I am so.. addicted to performing. Don't know why. But when I play piano or sing, there can be moments so intense and pure I feel like I'm burning in another world by myself. Okay, not meant to sound like a weird cult ritual, but it's such a high you know. Nothing like smoking marijuana, but it's pretty close to having a tight hug with someone you really love. Except in this case, you get to savour the entire process by yourself. Such rush! Melts!

Back to the performance.. Ambar came to watch! To my surprise! He's so supportive, and that means a lot to me really. Hey, people do read the UpBeat mails after all! Nice to know Leslie's efforts are not for naught. Christine was there too, with her friend(beau?) YiYang. Gosh, she's looking absolutely fabulous.. and yes! Hot! Well, I'm truly happy for both NgiapHeng and Christine. To see them both living life to the fullest, and really making efforts to experience all that's out there, continously growing despite the rough bump. Yup :)

Okay, its 8.16am. I'm all alone in the office but Calv's coming in anytime with my breakfast! And hey he's here!! BYe!

No comments: