I had an okay day today. Left more of my emotions at home, and brought slightly more focus to the office. Some things which are out of my control I learn to fear them less and ignore as much as possible. I do what I think its best, with the intelligence God has given me, and pray for His will to be upon my life.
Thank you E for http://www.paulineleejinyue.youaremighty.com/. I didn't think you would remember a casual remark during Tuesday dinner but I guess I underestimated you. Touched.
And also CJ, Milly, Lionel, who have lent their ears to a confused girl and being ever so patient and gentle.
Really tired after an evening out with Jo and 1plus hour long conference with NY. Didn't catch much of the korean show and anyway, getting quite bored with it. Better sleep now to wake at 5 later. Goodnight world. Peace to you. In the heart.
And I mean it.
2 comments:
youaremighty.com is brilliant. that must have made you feel ready to take on the world ;)
hehe
Post a Comment