Say hello to Mr Floo. He's making me terribly miserable, unable to perform at work, and worst of all, awfully hard to fall asleep. I know, i'm Miss Grouchy now.
A lot of stuff happened since last Thursday (which was my last entry). I bought a book on Friday and lost it the next day. Actually, I hope the person who picked it up will read it. Sat, I had dinner with CJ and Kim. Had a long talk with Kim actually... call it empathy or something, but I felt this deep sadness when she cried. Really affected me, I couldn't really sleep that night. Woke up really for Sun cos had to be @ Glory by 8am for the bus to Kallang. We had a good service @ Indoor Stadium for 125th anniversary of Synod, and the sermon was really good. Nothing fanciful if you must ask, but it's indeed a message that speaks to almost everyone I'm sure. To be honest, I like sermons in Chinese (with translations please). Then Fiona went with me to Silver Cross for my jabs and blood tests. I'm so so glad she was there with me, cos I am a-f-r-a-i-d of needles. She tried distracting me with trivial questions such as "what's the capital of Holland" but I was so scared my mind was blank. I say "Netherlands", then "Hague". What a noob right? It's Amsterdam, if you're wondering. The DPT jab must have tore my immune down, cos I came down with this horrible cold just in the evening.. yes, in time for the brand new week. So, I was on MC yesterday (Monday) but went to work today (tuesday) ..with a fever. We so need people in the office, sometimes I wonder why do we have to work under such pressure and circumstances? Is this really good training or just plain exploitation of manpower? Nevertheless I left at one cos my fever was breaking my spirit down. Tried to sleep earlier on in the afternoon but my body was so engaged in a battle, it wasn't quieting down at all. Wanted to skip my svenskkurs, but picked my broken body up, had a shower and went to class. How was it? Difficult. So much to learn in 90mins. It was more challenging than Chemistry class in high school. I do hope I walk away from the course with something in my head!
I ramble a lot when I feel like shit.
ok its 11.37pm now, my nose still clogged. I'll try to sleep. And really pray for the upcoming trip, the team and also for wisdom and patience. Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment