Helor! I'm typing this from inside the airport. Geez, Changi is so crowded even from 5plus in the morning... I"m feeling quite groggy and a little under the weather now. Lack of sleep, the much hectic past days and the questioning by the UA officer all piles on the shit that I am already feeling.
But its okay, got my macs egg muffin.
my bro was so nice to sms me in the morning! hee thanks bro!
Okay, will drop by again when i next have internet.
Would be nice to stay away from it for a while too :)
love u all!
kram, paul
4 comments:
Have a safe trip dearie. -yan
make sure you have sooooooo much fun!!
envy you la!
Thanks all! I'm currently in SF, using the hostel's computer and I can't write another entry cos of the cookies setting whicn I'm unable to change. All is well! Hot and sunny in LA (worse than Singapore) but its cool and sunny in SF. We had fun watching 2 famous opera singers singing opera highlights at Stern Grove yesterday.. fabulous to sit in the woods on the logs, leaves and just listen to live music. Ok, 2:12 mins left for my internet and I guess I should run now! Girls, I"m going to fisherman's wharf later! We went there last time, remember? :) byebye for now!! luv.
paul.
now in NYC. its crazy here. les lost his lugguage from the hotel room. too many people and too many buildings. stark contrast to beautiful yosemite. dang.
internet's 0.20 per minute so I"ll write more when I get a chance somewhere else, if not, when i'm back.
i hope i settle in soon.
Post a Comment