Definitely God's plan.
My MSN nick today was "paul-floo (He will provide)". Well, I'm down with a nasty cold, fever, yet at the same time feeling that there are many question marks in my life. Issues piling up in my mind - there are things to be done, students, finances(rent, travel, etc), job, relationship... And I just typed "He will provide" because who else will?!
As many of you might know, I've been looking for a place to move to for quite a while. Last sat, yang was also asking me if I'm still looking for a place. And I also asked emil about looking for a place and chided him slightly when he didn't reply me haha. Then today, out of the blue, he msged me that he was really looking, his budget and asked me if I have been hunting.
And boom!
My landlord called an hour ago to say that she's gonna sell the place and I need to vacate by 3rd week September. That's a only a month from the time I come back from States. A month. A month to look, view, select, pay and move.
But I'm sure its all part of God's plan. Because I've been feeling it all these while, and the pieces just fit together. It is time to leave, and I am sure God will provide.
No comments:
Post a Comment