Ok, what's up, paul?!
Lots of nice things have happened to me lately. I give all thanks to God for His blessings and trials! Let's see.. I got a surprise package from hui (omg, it was overflowing with keroppi!) thanks honey and I really loved it!!!! Work has been tiring but not too bad recently, plus, had a good midyear review with my director. Seriously, I just hope they can pay me more next year. What else can I ask for?! I need money for my 2007 Aussie vacation with bell and girls! Chilled out with Fiona at his place two sundays ago and had a good time with Khar and Emil. Caregroup on last Friday was good, and I realised how lucky I am to have people who care and people who would remember you in their prayers. Got all the necessary bookings done, felt like the time when I was a student in Gothenburg (you know, checking flights, etc etc..). I'm level 51 now on my hunter on Shadow Moon realm with my singapore guild Deadman Walking. Lovely people albeit their sick sense of humour at times. Had dinner with yang last Saturday too, it was good, had very tasty jap food! I didn't really feel apprehensive or anything, and well, I must say I enjoyed myself very much! Managed to catch up with each other on life, family, friends, job, travel.
Ook, now I have to finish my work and get home to sleep! Tonight CS3214 programming team meetup. Should be good. Yeap ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment