Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Lists

Things I should get done today (that is, if I remember to read this blog even!)

  • Print out
  • Renew library books
  • Buy Safety-pins, Locks, Panadol Cold, AloeVera, etc
  • Hand-wash clothes
    (to add)

    People to pray for

  • people I'm meeting on this trip
  • bro who's going to RJC, I pray for wisdom, strength and love
  • glory caregroup
  • my gfs whom everyone is busy, and some going through a hard phase in life


  • Things I give thanks for

  • HJ and ZM who has had their piano exams, all in God's hands now
  • God has provided an affordable room at my colleague's place
  • the house I've stayed in for the past 2-3 years, it has given me more than shelter
  • for the love from my gfs and friends
  • for God bestowed talent and health
  • for providence for the upcoming trip
  • for patience and wisdom at work
  • for two good dinners with yang and the feeling of resolution within
  • God's unfailing love, 24/7


    Taking one step at a time. Don't give up on me.
  • No comments: