Most of the time, I blog inside my head. I think you know what I mean. I decipher my feelings, intentions, plans all inside myself everyday, all the time. On the bus, at work, before I sleep, when I shower..
But lately, life has been special for me and I want to share it with you. Figured that you're probably a friend who cares enough to want to read about my life (which is why you are here today), agree?
What's so special?
Life has been beautiful recently because
1) I feel loved
2) God is with me (I think they are absolutely related!)
3) I feel that life has somewhat changed.. progressed
4) I realise what a wonderful friend and brother in christ Lionel is to me
5) Huiyu's getting married and I really want to pray for her for her peace of mind and happiness *hug*
6) I realise I miss my friends when I don't see them
7) I can feel God's prompting in different aspects of my life - at work, towards my peers, towards my students, and also in my most private thoughts and space
8) I realise I can encourage and support my brothers and sisters in the same way others have done for me, and that it's important to do so
9) I came to know that Ziyang is living a fruitful life in Christ and my heart really overflowed with joy.. I felt the "heart-squeeze"..tears.
10) I got down to packing my stuff, started that is!
11) Friends who know I'm moving have all offered to help.. I'm touched ok!! I think I can do this alone with the movers.. thanks guys
12) Two books I've read have made me realise and reflect on the desires being a single christian and the struggles of our christian brothers. Of which, as a woman, I can too identify many of the issues addressed in the latter book.
13) I overcame one unhealthy thought/desire - thank God
14) I've been encouraged by many people of whom I'll try to name here - Lionel, Karen, Fiona, Peiling-jie, Ruby, JianLong, CJ, Luke, Joshua, Carolyn, Les, Marianne, KL, Emil, ZhuangMao...
I know it's a really long list. Could be even boring for you. But you know, it means so much to me I wanna pen it down. So that when I look back on this day, I'll remember how the Lord has blessed me and be inspired to follow Him even closer, in good and bad times.
No comments:
Post a Comment