Monday, October 16, 2006

Mundaeee

I give thanks to God! Got my internet up and running at last. Thought I was doomed when the SCV socket had no freaking signal. But hulah! I plugged the modem pin into the living television socket and there it was... bought a splitter just now and now tv's good, internet's good. Smile of relief.

Had a very very very shitty day at work. There was so much to do, plus the fact I felt very disoragnised (very tired after moving yesterday), and I started at 5am!!! After the shuffle of client accounts, I now end up with really shitty accounts that do not trade and I'm wondering how the company will access me for end-year. If things don't work out right, I guess I will leave, or maybe request a change in department. If all that bull wasn't enough, I got into a quarrel with my colleague today. It's quite lame but we did quarrel. Sigh. I worked > 11hours today and was very very tired. Feeling a little under the weather with a sore throat plus green stuff coming outta my lungs. No thanks to the haze! Boo.

Then my piano student got pass only lah. She was expecting a distinction, but dunno what happened. She's upset and don't really wanna talk to me. Sigh. What shall I do?

Just before I left office, Pearl sms me, so I rang her up. Met up at Vivo City for dinner and coffee.. and someone please tell me what is the hype about this place. Even yang says it's great. But.. what's great? Just a whole bunch of shops (your usual.. Topshop, Zara, etc, etc) crowding in a hectre of land. Sure, it's roomy inside with the sparkling marble-like tiles..but I got bored and didn't have the slightest desire to enter any store. We had dinner at Food Republic (good food court with old-singapore-days deco which I thought was lovely) and coffee at Starbucks. They now have this hot chocolate drinks promotion and YOU HAVE TO TRY IT. Ichiban!

We loved the open rooftop terrace garden thing and also sitting outside. The natural breeze and the beautiful sight of sentosa island was soothing, comforting. Chatted a whole lot of stuff and had a great time. I must say, she's a treasure I found along the way on the Cambodia trip.

We're planning to go with Glory again next year, either June or Nov. Of course, Pearl will be doing the medic and I'll be the runner! And we'll probably do a short SE-asian trip too. Hope lion can come along. It would be awesome!

Really thank God for such friends.

No comments: