11.48am. I'm taking a tiny break from work to blog, so as to free up some space within my head.
Work
Hasn't been too smooth lately. I've just got one client who wrote in to terminate. And another today just revealed some bad news, not termination, but still, it's bad news. Overall, I'm rather demoralised. My boss came in at 7.30am this morning. (well I came in at 6am). He sat down adjacent to my table (it's the new seating arrangement) and asked "Pauline did you lose weight?". Now, I'm not sure whether to take that as a compliment or to be baffled by such a statement. But HEY! I'm hoping that translates to "Have we been working you too hard?". Dream on. Btw, no, I haven't lost weight. Ok, maybe a tiny tiny bit cos of the fever saga.
Life
I miss someone! Dunno why he hasn't been talking much to me lately. Can't be helped I guess. :( I won't insist either.. no point. Busy just isn't a good excuse, and I refuse to make up excuses for him inside my head. I feel slightly disappointed but when I think of the bigger picture, life still goes on and the world continues to revolve. Secondly, I think I won't go with Julian to the Midsummer's Night Dream performance at Fort Canning anymore. Yeah you can call it backing out.. really isn't nice of me huh. But I don't think anything's going to happen and sigh, don't want to waste people's time. Will see how.
Can't wait to knock off. It's Friday after all, and I just wanna go back home.
No comments:
Post a Comment