Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Lazy to write

So much to say, yet so lazy to write.

I fell sick again just last week. Had stomach viral infection. Lucky or what? The viruses all choose me. Yay. ME. Anyway, enough of this self-loving shit. All has been ok so far. Kinda bad, but I'm staring at the bright side. If you know what I mean.

Work has been bearish lately. Call it a series of unfortunate events.

A cappella has been picking up! We're going to do a concert in August again. So watch out for it.

Life generally has been ok. Another colleague just asked if i lost weight but answer is No. I'm still as fat as ever. Yay. But you know.. I've been feeling quite nice about something! Managed to chat with somebody for while and stuff. Hehe. Ok, I guess its a bit more but I can't write it down. The net is just so .. public. Blame it on the internet.

Holiday in 2 weeks' time. Bring it on!

Ok so now I'm back to listening to my Shanice on youtube! You take care, my friend. Peace!

No comments: