Thursday, April 01, 2010

Dear God

Dear God,

My dear Father, creator of earth, creator of me... the source of life, love and everything that is good and pure. You who reads every thought of my heart and mind, who sees me in my most inner being. The One whom I can never hide a single flaw, a single lie or my wicked thoughts. You know it all. You composed the skies, you painted the landscapes, you mold all things with your mighty hands. You who know the past, see the present and hold my future. You who has unimaginable power and knowledge, way beyond our simple minds.

Who am I that you should care about me?
I'm smaller than a speck of dust in this vast universe.

If you really love me, a non-important tiny creature, then why am I often insecure? Why do I wriggle about restlessly? Why do I constantly worry?

What am I really doing?
What is my purpose here?

No comments: