Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Sleep is for me

(I actually wrote the last post on MW maybe close to a week ago. It's unbelievable but I have backlogs for my own blog!!)

I'm finally getting back into the groove of rehearsing. Relief. Yeah. So, I don't sound as shitty anymore. Yeah. Ok.

Only half a week gone, but it's already been a Summer inside my head. I'm oh so relaxed. Yes rather. Kinda slow. C'mon, placed my brain on the hammock. Oh yeah. Gently rock, gently rock... you then drift in and out of consciousness feeling pleased. Most of the time.

Ya ok sure, tons and tons of thoughts, ideas, opinions, desires still sprint across my mind galaxy, they tumble clumsily into an unrecognisable messy lump. Then? I don't give a damn.

LOL and sigh.

Maybe having too much time corrupts the mind... they say "an idle mind is the devil's workshop"...true, or not? JUST SLEEP LAH.

No comments: