Oh! I'm trying to unfurl this ball of messed up thoughts. Will you join me?
1. Should I watch the Mahler concert or join in for Euj/Tim birthday celebration?
2. My finance is in the reds this quarter due to travel (as expected), I need to sort out the travel debts asap. Got most of it done anyway, so why so slow?
3. Need to plan the recital. Bach or no bach? That is the question.
4. Room redecor. Half done. Mirror and frames are in (very nice!). Totally complements the room's feel-and-colour theme. Need to drill the wall and do up my pretty white shelves.
5. Copy out travel photos for hui. Had a good laugh going through them yesterday.
6. Arrange dinner with Aud.
7. Bring the present for R this sunday. Remember!
8. Re-pack wardrobe. Give away old clothes.
9. Sign up for Deutsche by 26-July. Don't forget.
10. Read, research and read more before you sign anything! or buy anything!
11. Plan when to get the tumour removed.
12. Pass the kitty chocs to Prof MH
13. Archive my old modem
14. Email MK (or not)
15. Check in with P and L sometime! Gosh, I'm a terrible friend.
Okay and maybe more to come. But that's all for now. I gotta go practice.
No comments:
Post a Comment